Apogee-SSU Joint Venture, LLC is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) potential opening for a Maintenance Advisor to work in Niamey Niger. The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Nigerian Air Force (NiAF). This Advisor will train and advise NiAF personnel on the maintenance of the C-208 aircraft.
Location: Air Base 101, Niamey, Niger
Security Clearance: Active Secret Level Clearance
Minimum Technical / Education Qualifications:
· International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Level 4 English language proficiency.
· Ten years’ U.S. military experience in an aviation maintenance or flight engineer capacity.
· Former Air Force aviation maintenance officer or sergeant (minimum O-4 or E-7) with at least seven years’ demonstrated prior experience, or minimum of 2,500 flight hours in a flying maintenance crew position, with the C-208 platform.
· Two years of flight line maintenance and production control experience.
· Minimum of two years serving overseas in a military, civilian, or contract role.
· Minimum of one year of demonstrated prior professional experience advising foreign military personnel.
· Minimum of one year of demonstrated prior professional experience conducting training for foreign military personnel.
· No later than 30 calendar days after task order award, the Contractor/Vendor shall furnish to the COR proof of the advisors’ medical clearance equivalent to Department of State Level 1 as determined by a licensed healthcare practitioner. The Advisor shall undergo a medical assessment that examines his/her physical and mental fitness to perform the duties of an aircraft advisor, including the Advisor’s ability to lift 50 pounds and work in sub-Saharan climates without climate control. The Contractor/Vendor shall be responsible for replacing the Advisor if s/he fails the medical assessment, at no additional cost to the U.S. government.
· 401K Matching Plan
· Full Medical Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org